Mississippi Tourism Association
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Apply Now for The Mississippi Tourism Association STS Marketing College Scholarship.
Mississippi Tourism Association is offering a scholarship for the Southeast Tourism Society Marketing College held in Dahlonega, Georgia May 12-17, 2019. This will be a 3 year scholarship given to a 1st year student.
The MTA Nominating Committee will choose the top 3 candidates to present to the MTA Executive Board to choose the recipient of the 2019 STS Marketing College Scholarship recipient.
- Must be a member of MTA in good standing during the application process and during the years receiving the scholarship.
- Must currently be employed in the tourism or allied professional field in Mississippi
- Course must be completed within five years of original enrollment
- Must submit a detailed statement of intent, no longer than 2 pages, describing the following:
- Your reasons for applying
- Your future career plan, including how receipt of this scholarship will help
- Demonstrated need
- Professional credibility
- Why I want to work in the tourism industry in Mississippi
Entry Deadline & Submissions: All entries must be received by Friday, February 15, 2019, in order to give fair consideration to all applicants.
For more information contact Rochelle Hicks at email@example.com